Kevin Wilson is a Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA). He is also a Certified Level 1 USA Weightlifting Coach through United States Weightlifting (USAW). Kevin graduated with a BS in Exercise and Sports Science from Ursinus College with a minor in Coaching. Prior to joining the team at the OA Performance Center, Kevin worked as a Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor at the Casco Bay YMCA, working with people of all ages and ability levels. He also worked in the LL Bean Wellness Department, teaching classes and programming for full time LL Bean employees. While in college, Kevin completed a 300 hour internship in a Physical Therapy Clinic with a focus on corrective exercise and injury rehabilitation.
Kevin attended Brunswick High School and competed in soccer, basketball, and baseball, and earned First Team All-Conference as a junior and senior on the baseball team. After high school, he continued his baseball career at Ursinus College, where he was a catcher for four years. He now acts as the head JV and assistant varsity coach at Brunswick High School, working predominately with hitters and catchers.
My love for athletics and helping people achieve goals gets me excited to come to work every day. No matter what your goals may be, dedication, hard work and a willingness to learn are the keys to achieving them.”
Education & Training
- Ursinus College, BS in Exercise and Sports Science, minor in Coaching
- Personal Trainer and Group Exercise Instructor, Casco Bay YMCA
- LL Bean Wellness Department, Employee Class and Program Instructor
Continuing Education Units
- Method Metabolic, The Method CRA Platform Training Certification, 2017
- Applied Techniques of Manual Therapy, Comprehensive Treatment of the Shoulder, Great Lakes Seminars, 2017
- NSCA Maine State Strength and Conditioning Conference, 2016
- NSCA New England Regional Strength and Conditioning Conference, 2014
- NSCA Maine State Strength and Conditioning Conference, 2014